Clan DLH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan DLH

Clan Dota Legendary Heroes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think that girls can play DotA?

Go down 
+7
gaylikeunicorn
Calistarius
Tiffany_Co.
Vaeocyn
so.damn.seksi
tlegend
Arex
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arex
Admin
Arex

Do you think that girls can play DotA? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:54 am

In my opinion most of the girls are too impulsive for that game but there is some girls like Mika who are calm, mature and better than most of the men. What a Face
Back to top Go down
tlegend

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:23 pm

JUST SAY SOMETHING - I tried to make such a topic so we can discuss and argue and be active!
Back to top Go down
tlegend

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:52 pm

girls playin dota, CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE......
until i saw mika, lol
she's kool
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:57 pm

Have anyone heard her speak on vent? We really need a vent. Anyone look at the request for a banner for us?
Back to top Go down
Vaeocyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:17 pm

yea i think guys are better in general but ive definitely seen mika, kaya, and kisa own some people.

just not as hard as the me
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:27 pm

I didn't know kaya was a girl someone said she wasn't
Back to top Go down
Tiffany_Co.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:03 am

TLEGEND SINCE U R FROM CHINA , I BET U KNOW HOW TO USE " IS " TO TALK TO EACH OTHERS.

IF YOU GOT " IS " , ILL TALK TO U THEN . NOT ON VENT , VENT SUCKS .
Back to top Go down
Tiffany_Co.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:04 am

Tiffany_Co. wrote:
TLEGEND SINCE U R FROM CHINA , I BET U KNOW HOW TO USE " IS " TO TALK TO EACH OTHERS.

IF YOU GOT " IS " , ILL TALK TO U THEN . NOT ON VENT , VENT SUCKS .

IS represents I-speak . a communication software used by massive clans in china to talk and to communicate while gaming .
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:58 am

How do I get IS?
Back to top Go down
tlegend

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 pm

lol, not to sound stupid........... but I have no idea what IS is......
I moved since I was nine........so, don't know much gaming softwares from China.
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:40 pm

Yea still waiting for Mika to tell us where to get it. I wanna hear her sexy voice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Sure, Girls can play dota! My old pal Kristina plays pro dota, and has been sent by her sponsors over to korea, and to europe
Back to top Go down
gaylikeunicorn
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:26 pm

My sister plays...but she's not great imo. Her clan is really good though
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:43 am

this one girl nsj.annie on west is hella good people think they can beat her and she beat them 1v1 all the time.
Back to top Go down
gaylikeunicorn
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:52 pm

Too bad DotA is a team game
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 pm

gaylikeunicorn wrote:
Too bad DotA is a team game

Exactly my opinion. THOUGH Girls can definitely play DotA and actually be really good at it. They might be impulsive at some point but on the opposite aren't we(men) all(I could state some exception) aggressive and such? From my I don't remember how many years of playing wc3 I've had the pleasure to meet some quite interesting and skillful girl one of them being BlackRose which was the former chieftain of EDLH(the elite part of DLH that was up long ago). She was one of the best player I've met around the pub games (because at some point when we get into the upper play girls tend to be less present since I guess girls find other stuff to do than to play wc3 all day long as some of us do Razz) and an extremely good team player. The only men matching her at that time were Marine_Corps/US.Marine/I can't remember his other names and sQuaLie.(AKA MuRkeD.)

So girls can definitely play this game ^_^ I've yet to see how you do at DotA Mika. Just joking xP
Back to top Go down
gaylikeunicorn
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Mika has some impressive skill and terrible item builds. ;\
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:00 pm

I guess so since she's our shaman Smile
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:05 am

I think Mika's best gaming quality is her timing, and positive in-game attitude
Back to top Go down
Vaeocyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:06 pm

Calistarius wrote:
I think Mika's best gaming quality is her timing, and positive in-game attitude

mika's best gaming quality is always getting -sp'd on my team
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:14 am

vaeo your cock-e!
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:06 pm

cali we need to play together. i want to see how good your west buddies made you.
on topic tho i think every1 can dota it up, yes even mizray (howd that nigga get shaman).
Back to top Go down
god-like

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:48 pm

girls can play dota, mika is a good example.
but most girls cant i got a joke to help every 1 understand.
y cant hellan keller play dota

because shes a girl LOL.
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:37 am

and you wonder why we make fun of you for having 2 dads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that girls can play DotA?   Do you think that girls can play DotA? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think that girls can play DotA?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next