Clan DLH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan DLH

Clan Dota Legendary Heroes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why you never discuss anything in the forum?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arex
Admin
Arex

Why you never discuss anything in the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Why you never discuss anything in the forum?   Why you never discuss anything in the forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:55 pm

I have noticed that most of the topics have like 3-4 comments by me,mika,peter and miz for example and 30 views! WHY THE FUCK YOU JUST READ and never say anything. Is it so hard to list your top 5 of the imballanced heroes? And why the fuck you post comments on what i listed. The topic needs to write in it - not to comment on other posts! FFS . FFS means for fuck sake for those of you who dont know this fact.
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why you never discuss anything in the forum?   Why you never discuss anything in the forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:45 pm

I don't know either we use this forum for everything and people being lazy and won't use this forum at all.

If you expect us to get sponsor I need a lot of hit on this website. Meaning you guys need to go to this site everyday several times a day.
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Why you never discuss anything in the forum?   Why you never discuss anything in the forum? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:36 pm

I'm here! Lets get this party rolling Smile
Back to top Go down
gaylikeunicorn
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Why you never discuss anything in the forum?   Why you never discuss anything in the forum? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm bored and read each topic five times
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Why you never discuss anything in the forum?   Why you never discuss anything in the forum? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:02 pm

gaylikeunicorn wrote:
I'm bored and read each topic five times

I second that. study
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Why you never discuss anything in the forum?   Why you never discuss anything in the forum? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:31 pm

Honestly thats mostly what a forums is AREX xS. At least, be thankful that DLH forums still haven't experienced SPAM that's even worse than simply arguing on the previous posts.
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Why you never discuss anything in the forum?   Why you never discuss anything in the forum? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Aha, i got the answers now, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you never discuss anything in the forum?   Why you never discuss anything in the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why you never discuss anything in the forum?
Page 1 of 1