Clan DLH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan DLH

Clan Dota Legendary Heroes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arex
Admin
Arex

Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters) Empty
PostSubject: Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters)   Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:58 am

1. Faceless Void (Have ever been and will ever be the most imbalanced hero in the game.
2. Luna Moonfang - No comment
3. Mortred the Phantom Assasin (Hero underestimated but it obtains great power and this guy is in my top 3)
4. Axe - Go stop Axe...
5. Troll Warlord (just see a good player with troll ... )
This is my top 5. After 1 week i will count the points and make the official top 5 of the clan -> 1st place 5 points, 2nd - 4 and etc.
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters)   Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:02 am

I would say depend...I mean void and troll are buff but all you need is od ult and it would kill both of them since they both don't have int or life. Luna is buff too but same as the other I mean OD if farm and lvl 25 will rape any hero with no int. I mean BKB and +400-500 damage with an imba ult.

I would say how far in game. Early game void and troll are useless but late game they are crazy depending on which hero they are against. Same with jugg, if jugg take them 1v1 no creep he can just ult rape them too. I mean early games wise there's a few that imba, Zeus, and most int hero are unfair. Late game wise there's a few and those are the one that arex named. But I would say OD if you get BKB, you cant stun or sheep her and she does over 500 damage per hit and that's not including her ult.
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters)   Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:09 pm

1) Troll Warlord
2) PA
3) Void
4) Lycan
5) Obsidian Destroyer

I somewhat agree with you about axe.. However!! He can be kited easily if he doesn't get the jump on you, especially with a dk, or some other attacker with a slow/stun...yes theres always BKB but it only lasts so long, and whos to say he hasn't used it already Smile
Back to top Go down
gaylikeunicorn
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters)   Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:19 pm

BKB wrecks OD
PA dies fast and is one of the worst early game heroes ever
Void's early game is nerfed heavily
Luna is fairly easy to gank; with two+ people, her ult does not do a lot.
Axe can be nuked to death

Troll and Lycan are really pretty ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters)   Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:30 pm

yea true about luna, im not scared of her, and your very right about void and PA... if int is having a good game on opposite team, its gg. Yea you see what im saying about Lycan though.. hes gg whenever picked with a good player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters)   Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give your top 5 of the most imbalanced heroes as a single ones (good 1v1 fighters)
Page 1 of 1