Clan DLH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan DLH

Clan Dota Legendary Heroes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone good at photoshop?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
so.damn.seksi
Admin

Anyone good at photoshop? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Can make us a banner so I can put on top please make it match the forum, with Clan DLH somewhere on the image.
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:32 am

wow Peter i just saw that thing... ofcource i can make a banner. I am good with Paint Dot Net - something like photoshop. What kind of banner do you want - a moving one or static? And where we will use it - as an advertise or as a header for the forum instead of this DotA header?
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:47 am

This is my opinion, I want a banner with someone standing up like PA or w/e and a bunch of heroes on ground dead. Background any can be the forest. Then have it look like its raining some type of animation that makes it look like its raining. Have Clan DLH somewhere at bottom and on other side of bottom have Dota Legendary Heroes.

Beside that have any type of banner image you want relating to DOTA but have Clan DLH and Dota Legendary Heroes on there.
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:30 am

Consider it done, warchief Smile
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:38 pm

Nice, finally we will have a decent/great banner.
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Yo Peter, this is what i could do: http://vanko-mc.hit.bg/Desktop.rar . Pick one of the headers and tell me which one you like most and i will resize it with the size you want (800:200 px for example) and i will add the Clan DLH and Dota legendary heroes signatures. If you dont like any of the things tell me and we will use something from google.
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:48 pm

I thought you said u can make it animate. I really don't like any of those Sad
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:00 am

OK. Anyways my opinion is that they are all better than the current header because this header is so old and everyone knows it and it is far not original.
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:42 pm

True but the picture that you cut out to paste it on. I need you to blend it together. You can see the line where you cut it out and paste it on. I mean I'm just stating that we need a better one. I mean it look too simple. Sorry if i offended you just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:18 pm

np peter, it's alright.
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:43 pm

there got a banner up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good at photoshop?   Anyone good at photoshop? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone good at photoshop?
Page 1 of 1