Clan DLH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan DLH

Clan Dota Legendary Heroes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you get for christmas?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

What did you get for christmas? Empty
PostSubject: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:59 pm

For my part I received:

-A watch
-Prince of Persia on PS3
-A t-shirt
-An ACL HDTV 42" =D
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:41 pm

them some nice persents. i got some cd's, pc games, books, clothes, and socks (i dont count those as clothes), and my dad gave me his motorcycle ( but it doesnt work i need to jump the battery)!
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:59 pm

nice a motorcycle ^_^ what does it look like ?
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:07 am

its old and black and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Tiffany_Co.

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:44 pm

old as wine ?
sometimes old thing = more attractive .
just like when u play violins , new violin sound is crappy and sharp but old violin sound makes u drunk and touched .

lol my old sam master , r u attractive enough ?
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:57 pm

i dunno what do you think
www.lemonparty.org
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:30 pm

so your a violonist Mika ? violin is such a nice instrument ^^
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:07 pm

By the way i got an mp3 player and finally LCD monitor 19", I was sick of my old one which was 6 years old crt. Hehe
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:12 am

Haha I feel you Ivan =P

Just wondering... Have you got back into WC3 or you're still busy with your school schedule, timezone and all ? =x
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:25 am

didnt you hear he quit dota to work on his rap career.
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:00 am

Euh... ?
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:26 pm

well, guys ... me and a friend started making some websites and i worked even on 31.12.2008 Then the exam month started ... and here we go. I watch how the clan is going from the battle.net website. good luck and thanks for supporting DLH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas?   What did you get for christmas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you get for christmas?
Page 1 of 1