Clan DLH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan DLH

Clan Dota Legendary Heroes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is DLH.Nori

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DLH. N o |2 i

This is DLH.Nori Empty
PostSubject: This is DLH.Nori   This is DLH.Nori Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:00 pm

Well my names Dan Norris an i live in Michigan. I play Rugby an Basketball mostly, play lots of video games an ahhhhhhh im better than sam at rapping so i think we need to have a live freestyle battle on ventrillo. [i]THE END
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

This is DLH.Nori Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is DLH.Nori   This is DLH.Nori Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:59 am

DLH. N o |2 i wrote:
Well my names Dan Norris an i live in Michigan. I play Rugby an Basketball mostly, play lots of video games an ahhhhhhh im better than sam at rapping so i think we need to have a live freestyle battle on ventrillo. [i]THE END
its gonna be weird when i embarrass you infront of all the clan members.
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

This is DLH.Nori Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is DLH.Nori   This is DLH.Nori Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:00 pm

Since on all the members we have only you two would stand up for a freestyle rap then I don't think there would be any humiliation or else it would mean that we could do better than one of you which I doubt.
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

This is DLH.Nori Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is DLH.Nori   This is DLH.Nori Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:04 am

ds0rc1 wrote:
Since on all the members we have only you two would stand up for a freestyle rap then I don't think there would be any humiliation or else it would mean that we could do better than one of you which I doubt.
ur just saying that so i verbally shit on this youngin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is DLH.Nori Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is DLH.Nori   This is DLH.Nori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is DLH.Nori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan DLH :: DLH Members :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: