Clan DLH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan DLH

Clan Dota Legendary Heroes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arex
Admin
Arex

Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore Empty
PostSubject: Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore   Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:14 pm

What item build suits him best in your opinion. I think that this guy must be played as a killing machine so battle fury is the item for him. After it i would buy him heart of tarasque and BoT so this guy becomes even more powerful. BTW i still dont know what this ship exactly do... please someone ? Question
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore   Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Ok heres what the ship does. First... Its a nuke that seems to have a mini stun, and AOE damage. Second, it is an AOE buff for your teamates. The buff speeds them up (drastically helping melee fighters against ranged supporters) and allowing them to only take half damage. When the buff ends, they receive the OTHER half of the damage... 50% imediate, 50% later.

After reviewing his abilities, I highly recommend armlet as a core item, along with MoM. X marks the spot seems to be his key ability for two reasons. First is unbelievable ganking power, because that range is JUST enough to cast on an enemy while out of site range(hidden in the trees). Second is that he can use x marks the spot while in combat (having mom and armlet activated) to juke in numerous ways, or to set up the enemy for ults, as mentioned by gaylikeunicorn on another thread.

I understand why you would want to go and get cleave on him, but I feel its not as affective as MoM and Armlet. The reason being, the cost of his casts are pretty low, meaning that crazy mana regen isnt as critical. Also Armlet and MoM synergize better with the rest of his abilities especially to proc the passive from a good attack speed, and making the most of his slow/xmarks the spot.

Treads, BkB/blink, and crits would finnish him off well I think

p.s. I think blink would be pretty nasty on him... can't wait to try it!

p.s.s. I also could see a build with SnY - desolater - Treads - hyperstone(later ass currias) - vlads offering (to help in team battles) - heart
Back to top Go down
gaylikeunicorn
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore   Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:09 pm

Played once and got Euls on him..it was kinda fun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore   Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kunkka - Admiral Proudmoore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan DLH :: DLH Information :: Strategy-
Jump to: