Clan DLH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan DLH

Clan Dota Legendary Heroes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am DSoRc1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:57 pm

Hi everyone from the "new" DLH

My name is Mike known as DSoRc1 on wc3. I've been in DLH for about 2-3 years now I can't remember really well but it's been a LONG time so PLEASE don't ask me if I'm a new member =P. I've recently started playing WC3 again since I'm getting tired of another game I've played in the last year called Rakion. It's a medieval fighting game; the main goal is to wreck people and have fun. If you just want to check it out for fun that is the website www.softnyx.net.

I'm 18 years old going on my 19 on May 8th 2009. I'm at college now, studying in social science. From what I know I only have 1 year and a half before university in psychology( even though I still wonder what I'll specify in ). I LOVE sports and I'm part of my college badminton team. I'm training about 8-10 hours a week on top of school, study, workout, wc3/rak, etc. I also play soccer during summer cause it's really interesting. I started playing tennis and I suck insanely for now but it's fun lol.
I love music a lot. I've been playing guitar for a while now and my dad has and still is teaching me everything he knows. He for his part played the guitar for almost 25 years now and did 1 year in a conservatory before getting a regular job cause my mother was going to have a child(ME) at 20 years old and being musician isn't the most money-making job.
As for music I listen there is nothing particular; as soon as it is interesting I'll listen to it.

I'm someone extremely loyal, fun(depends of my humor), caring, nice, polite and dedicated person though I CANT STAND people that think of themselves like they were better than everyone else or that thinks their opinion, judgment, values comes first. Another thing that annoys me is the lack of respect on on-line games. It has come to my mind that in any game or in any community there is always a lack of respect. People just keep calling each others names and such over stupid things(could be for KSing, getting more kills in a game "NOOB", or anything related) and that is one of the things that makes me hate playing on-line games in clans/guild. To sum it up, I just HATE useless drama among my gaming community( MY as in the community I am being part of)

I guess thats all so see you in-game and if you have any question feel free to ask

Laters =)
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:00 am

hey bro, you seem like a cool guy! Lets play some dota soon. A very mature outlook my friend Smile

-Kurt
aka Calistarius
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:19 am

Heh =] Thanks Kurt I'll be looking into playing some DotA with you and the clan very soon. =)
Back to top Go down
gaylikeunicorn
Killing Spree

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:47 pm

tl;dr

Wall of text
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 am

What's the problem with wall of text >_> The sub-forum is actually named Introduce Yourself thats what I did. Just talking about wc3 in my intro isn't what I would call an introduction.
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:04 am

ya true, I might actually add a little more about myself haha!
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:15 am

lolz xD do so Cali. It's always cool to know more about our clanmates =]
Back to top Go down
god-like

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:57 pm

sweet man i play guitar and tennis aswell.
Back to top Go down
gaylikeunicorn
Killing Spree

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:51 pm

ds0rc1 wrote:
What's the problem with wall of text >_> The sub-forum is actually named Introduce Yourself thats what I did. Just talking about wc3 in my intro isn't what I would call an introduction.
Gawd, wait till the second date to tell me all that.
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:19 am

gaylikeunicorn wrote:
ds0rc1 wrote:
Gawd, wait till the second date to tell me all that.
Gawd, maybe I have other stuff to do than waiting for someone's reply ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am DSoRc1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am DSoRc1   I am DSoRc1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am DSoRc1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan DLH :: DLH Members :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: