Clan DLH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan DLH

Clan Dota Legendary Heroes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SDWSTORMCROW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sdwstormcrow
sdwstormcrow

SDWSTORMCROW Empty
PostSubject: SDWSTORMCROW   SDWSTORMCROW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 pm

Hey guys my name is George Francis I'm from Houston Texas a lil about me im going to school for radiology and just chillan for this year going back in 09 and iono i luv dota play css regularly... play alot of basket ball hang out with friends movie fanatic... plus i like going fishing and um alot of outdoorsy shit guess foot ball play dont watch..
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

SDWSTORMCROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDWSTORMCROW   SDWSTORMCROW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:23 am

sdwstormcrow wrote:
Hey guys my name is George Francis I'm from Houston Texas a lil about me im going to school for radiology and just chillan for this year going back in 09 and iono i luv dota play css regularly... play alot of basket ball hang out with friends movie fanatic... plus i like going fishing and um alot of outdoorsy shit guess foot ball play dont watch..
damn george you're looking good. now i can finally put a face to my cyber partner.
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

SDWSTORMCROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDWSTORMCROW   SDWSTORMCROW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:58 pm

yea, Very Happy i have to admit that he looks good. I will use your picture when i cyber chat with girls Razz
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

SDWSTORMCROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDWSTORMCROW   SDWSTORMCROW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 pm

yeah he's got a pretty mouf. i nominate him as the new clan fluffer!
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

SDWSTORMCROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDWSTORMCROW   SDWSTORMCROW Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:11 pm

Here i go with my pic, to show some snowflake babyface Razz (this is 2 years ago when i was 19 years old Razz )
PS notice the lil red star in soviet USSR style Razz
Back to top Go down
sdwstormcrow
sdwstormcrow

SDWSTORMCROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDWSTORMCROW   SDWSTORMCROW Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:59 am

why thank you not all dota players / warcraft players are ugly.. let alone all its all a stereotype after all we all are human beings and feel free arex u da man lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SDWSTORMCROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDWSTORMCROW   SDWSTORMCROW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SDWSTORMCROW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan DLH :: DLH Members :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: