Clan DLH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan DLH

Clan Dota Legendary Heroes

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.

Go down 
+5
Calistarius
DLH-MiLK
so.damn.seksi
Vaeocyn
Arex
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arex
Admin
Arex

Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Empty
PostSubject: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:04 am

Dont say 1st - X , 2nd - Y ... just state 5 names. In my opinion they are Tiffany_co., The_old_samster, DLH-Predator, Mizray and Vaeocyn (I dont mention our best 2 : Freedomfryz and DLH.Locked because they are not very active) . I reapeat : this is clasation by pure skill only. After some time i will count the points (each on in the list takes 1 point) and come up with post of the official top 5 cheers
Back to top Go down
Vaeocyn

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:49 am

hmmm this is pretty hard cause we havent had many inhouses lately.

but as of right now im gonna have to say that they are : Me, Samster, Vietpride, Predator, and....im not sure who the 5th would be
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:54 am

Wow I'm not listed I guess I'm going to have to play seriously and farm and rape now Very Happy I have one of the best cs in game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:31 am

I have like 30 assisnts in the games but i doubt anyone see that No
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:39 pm

True, I have to start playing better I guess.
Back to top Go down
DLH-MiLK

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:53 am

What, AREX you didnt list me? OR PHILLY WILLY! Your going straight to hell.
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:51 pm

Dude - the topic ask you to list your top 5 , not cry about my 5 .... you can list yourself,phil and whatever but dont post such offtopic messages.
Back to top Go down
DLH-MiLK

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Hater. i would Say Mika, Me, Phil, Ivan, and nick
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:42 pm

Ivan brings up a point though. Make sure your thinking about if a player fills his characters roll correctly. Its not just who can carry Very Happy. Anyways onto my picks!

Locked, mika/tiffany, Ivan, Predator, and ME!(you guys haven't seen me play in a while lol! )
Back to top Go down
gaylikeunicorn
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:22 pm

Guess it's not right to list a nBk member as one of your top five

Arex, Mizray, Cali are the only ones I can think of now

I haven't played here a lot lately, though
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 pm

hah, thanks unicorn for seeing my potential Very Happy
Back to top Go down
so.damn.seksi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:38 am

cali is uh good? i wanna see his skill!
Back to top Go down
Calistarius
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:31 am

hah. maybe seksi.. maybe
anyways, lethal has no idea who you are, so I can't guarantee a staff position in gDg. Smell you later
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:25 pm

Sadly I don't know half of you :S So I can only state names that were in my time member of this clan sQuaLie.(AKA MuRkeD.), BlackRose, RemindMeToPwn( even tho he was extremely annoying "and I'm being polite"), Marine_Corps and Freedomfrys. To those that knows them then there is simply no explanation to give about why i chose them they are simply great ^^
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:03 pm

Quote : dSoRc1: "...RemindMeToPwn( even tho he was extremely annoying "and I'm being polite")..." . You got me rolling on floor buddy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . Me and you know why Very Happy. Well he was good but ... he was acting as he was double bigger than everyone in the clan and infact most of us are double bigger of his age Very Happy . Well , Mike you got 5 on it buddy - deffinitelly a great joke Very Happy:D:D .

Last edited by Arex on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:30 am

hehe ^_^ thx arex THOUGH I think we'll have to come up with a new nickname for me Ivan cause your still calling me Mika XD
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Ye, im sorry for that Smile . This is because when i type it is a night time and i dont look at the keys so i go M I K and.... like in auto-pilote mode it goes A instead of E . I cant controll it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:59 am

the_old_samster, the_old_samster, the_old_samster, the_old_samster, and Dylon.
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:08 am

Is Dylon yourself ? or is it another of samster acc XD
Back to top Go down
gaylikeunicorn
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:01 pm

I take it back; Mizray is terribad.
Back to top Go down
ocho_nueve
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:42 pm

let he who is without sin cast the first stone sir.
Back to top Go down
Tiffany_Co.

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Arex wrote:
Ye, im sorry for that Smile . This is because when i type it is a night time and i dont look at the keys so i go M I K and.... like in auto-pilote mode it goes A instead of E . I cant controll it Very Happy

Sad Sad ivan u hurt me
Back to top Go down
Arex
Admin
Arex

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:34 pm

How come i hurt you? This must be misunderstanding because i don't mean to hurt you - i really keep calling Mike - Mika and it is because i was used to type your name more often than his name. So i am sorry but i didn't mean to hurt you. I just don't get it - what is it ? What a Face
Back to top Go down
ds0rc1
Killing Spree

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:23 am

I'm offended myself Mika what's the matter with that mistake ? anything wrong with me ?
Back to top Go down
Tiffany_Co.

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:53 pm

looks like u didnt get my joke ...
allright , 1stly ivan said misclicked M - I - K - then A instead of E coz ivan typed my name more often ,
but it meant im actually not in the top 5 ..
that's my joke ...
so i actually dont really care who's in top 5 . but im sure im not one of them lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.   Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick the 5 best players in the clan by skills.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next